Have you ever had a day that seemed like it could not get any worse? You probably tripped on the first step, burned your toast, spilled coffee, woke up late, and burned or bit your tongue:a particular day.
How do you ever recover from a day that bad? That is how: via the internet. You look at social media and realize that you are not the only one having a terrible day—most people are also having a great one.
Epic failures can be found all around us, and if there is one thing that humans strangely enjoy doing, it is sharing their misery.In any case, that’s why the Internet is so great.
1. “I’m 49.Just Found This in My Mother’s Bookcase”
Nothing beats a good book.
2. Feeling like Kevin from “The Office” right now?
A bowl isn’t as bad as a whole pot, but the cat and carpet make up for it in some way.
3. Was Perplexed When It Didn’t Sound Like It Hit The Floor”
That’s a little impressive.
4. Tan lines: “When the sun is out and you don’t think it through.
“both a good and a bad thing.
5. Small body or enormous head?
Please don’t get rid of this top.
7. This screen grab will be used as evidence in a murder trial.
I Wouldn’t Be Going Home After That.
8. A friend of mine recently shared this image of the construction site.
9. When Bakers Make the Wrong Mixture and Do Not Recognize
That Yeast Does Not Just Stop Working Because It Is In A Dumpster”
10. “A fate that is worse than death:
“I Have Lost One Piece Of This 2000 Piece Puzzle.”
11. “To Whoever Dumped Their Old Bedframe By TJ’s In Hyde Park Choose A Less Windy Day
Next Time So It Doesn’t Get Stuck To The Side Of My House”—Is it even possible to comprehend?
12. I seeded my lawn last week.
Just Wanted To Share Its So Farewell Progress” Timing is everything.
13. Returned to this after hiking two hours to set up a picnic.
“Your picnic guest was a little rude, but that’s okay.
14. “Am Snack” Magnificent.
15. This is extremely funny if she can read it.
16. That is inappropriate. Bakery Fails.
17. My brother, returning from picking up his new puppy on the way home.
“And so the bonding began!
18. What else can they say but, “you’re welcome!”
“I Paid $6 To Have Two Slices Of American Cheese Delivered To My Door”
19. Camouflage Level: “Whipped Myself Into A Frustrated Rage Trying To Find My Drill For Half An Hour”Expert.