RetCasm has found a number of books parents should carefully study alone before reading them to their children. We’re sure this collection will amaze you!
1. I would prefer a night of loneliness then.
2. Are there no toys in this household?
3. Mommy’s black eye and fluffy face
4. This is one superpower no one wants around.
5. But he seems so cute and funny…
6. It’s nice to meet you too!
7. Is this an order? What will happen if I don’t?
8. Even the apple? I’m not ready for this book.
9. I know that feeling, bro.
10. I wish I had read this when I was a child.
11. It’s better to be prepared for adult life.
12. When you want to be the only child in your family:
13. Ah, thank you for the clarification!