1. But if he wants a treat, he has to drop the ball: This dog looks pretty proud of his accomplishment: fitting an entire tennis ball in his mouth. You’d like to give him a treat, but then he has to give up everything he has worked for. Does he sacrifice the ball for a treat? Of course he does. He is a dog.
2. Everybody has an ugly side: Some people just have to work harder to show it off. Such as this girl, who in most other circumstances is an attractive person. However, no one can be attractive forever and in every situation. So rather than getting found out, this girl just put right out on front street.
3. Cleaning the viruses out of your computer: Clearly, the best way to scrub the malicious software from your PC is to use warm, not hot water, and a good antibacterial soap. You can use the soft sponge side or the scrubbing pad, whichever you prefer, although the scrubbing pad may also remove your important data, so be gentle.
4. The perfect lunch for the overeater on the go: Have you ever wanted a purse you could eat? No? Really? Why not? Doesn’t this look appealing to you? It doesn’t? Okay, so you might end up with some tzatziki on your credit cards, but is that really any reason to deny yourself a pita purse? Why are you shaking your head?
5. Multiple choice tests are harder than you think: For instance, ‘C’ might seem like the right answer, but teachers are usually a bit trickier than this. What if that one is spelled wrong, and it’s actually ‘A,’ ‘B,’ or ‘D,’ but they’re written in a different language. It probably isn’t ‘E,’ unless maybe. What do you mean pencils down?
6. Why are all cats the same?: Whether they’re tabbies, calicos, or concrete, all cats seem like they love to knock things over. Is it just something they have to do by nature? Or is it part of their multiphase plan to drive humanity to the brink of insanity in order to take over the world? Well, who will open the cat food cans when that happens, cats? Think about that.
7. Finally, a veggie burger that everyone can enjoy: So you want to have a barbecue where everyone can enjoy the food, not just your meat-eating friends? Well, you need veggie burgers like these ones. The secret is that instead of being made with conventional ingredients, like vegetables, these are made from a special ingredient that increases the delicious flavor.
8. Someone’s dad got a job at a news station: He’s already asked both anchors if they have boats and told the weatherman he’s so excited for spring that he wet his plants. They didn’t want him wandering around the studio anymore so they stuck him in editing. That was a mistake.
9. Now, this is a discussion we should all be having: Let’s look at the basics, shall we? Ravioli are little pasta pockets stuffed with meat or cheese-based filling. Pop-Tarts are medium sized pastry pockets stuffed with something resembling fruit. It might be a bit of a grey area, but we’re going to say yes on this one.
10. It finally happened: We have reached the point of cookie inception. Oreo flavors have been getting more and more inventive and crazy, and it was only a matter of time before the cookie singularity was reached. This is what we hath wrought. This is the best that we deserve for our Oreo hubris.
11. That moment when you realize you skipped a step: “Wait a minute. Something isn’t right here,” you ponder, as your spaghetti fire continues to burn, “Pot on heat, spaghetti in pot… It seems like I did this right. Why is it…” Then it hits you. “I forgot to add salt. Silly me!
12. The meeting at NASA to discuss this disaster: “Gentlemen, it finally happened. We spent years training for this, even though you all thought I was insane for even suggesting that we be prepared for such an event. Now, the time has come that we must act. Clearly ,the best solution is to train firefighters to be astronauts.”